A lot of us want to correct our Title, Address, Mobile number or Date of arrival according to our Aadhaar Card but don’t understand the convenient way to do the same. In this post, I have produced the very best solution for this problem that most of you’re confronting.
Creating Aadhar Card correction of our bio-data gets easier with all the online process as you do not need to run from the offices and again wasting your energy and time. You can now easily fix your Aadhaar Card title, address, mobile number, date of arrival by going through few measures that I will be providing in this post below. So, read this informative article ahead to learn more about the correction of this bio information of Aadhaar Card.
Aadhaar Card Correction Online: Name, Address, Phone, DOB!
You may want to modify your name, address, and cellular number, date of birth substituting it with the new and updated one due to a lot of reasons. So, there are a favourable and easy means to deal with this issue which will help you change any of those bio-data of your Aadhaar Card. Although many of you are not aware of this earlier and I hope once you come to be familiar with procedures to do the same, you’ll no longer be shy off on this matter.
Here are the answers mentioned below to deal with this issue of changing a name, address, mobile number, date of birth in your Aadhaar Card. Please read these steps carefully one after another for clear comprehension.
For changing your name or some other Aadhaar Card correction you want Identity Proof documents that ought to be updated one. Once you change your name officially, you’ll be given a fresh Identity Proof Documents which you’ve got to upload to your PC to replace your old registered name with the brand new one. Thus, having Identity Proof documents is must for altering name in Aadhaar Card.
Changing Address isn’t much different from that of changing the name on the Aadhaar Card. But sometimes because of urbanization, people prefer to leave their homeland and shift in towns and cities for availing better amenities. So, in this case changing the address in Aadhaar card becomes important and for doing this you’ll have to upload your initial registered Address of your homeland.
Most of the time shifting date of birth becomes significant as most people want to lessen their era by a couple of years for making equal to avail jobs or gaining admission in new academics. So, for changing your date of birth in Aadhaar Card that you have to have the first date of birth certification and upload it on the internet.
Steps to Change Name, Address, Mobile Number, Date of Birth Online
For opting for the process of updating and adjusting your name, address, mobile number, date of arrival, you first need to go to this connection https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
Before going with the procedures of internet Aadhaar correction, then you have to first have enrolled mobile number and then proceed. You have to adhere to the processes as I said step by step in the following for the correction and update of this info of your Aadhaar Card.
- First of all, when you visit the page you’ll be requested your Aadhaar number that includes 12 digits.
- From the following column, you will discover the verification notification.
- Now, 6 digit OTP will be delivered to your phone and you can fill out the password and proceed on.
- You have to opt for the address change field and pick the language you prefer.
- Eventually, You Need to upload the document of that you want to make necessary changes
FAQs on Updating Aadhar Card Details
1. Can I update my Aadhar card details on the web?
In accordance with the latest developments, folks can upgrade only their speech in Aadhaar card online. However, they can upgrade all other details by visiting the nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Centre.
2. Which are the details which can be updated online?
For upgrading the other details, they must visit Aadhaar Enrolment Centre.
3. How do I update any other particulars?
People can update all details mentioned in their Aadhar card by seeing one of those Aadhaar Enrolment Centres. All biometric and demographic information can be updated offline.
4. Are there any standards to be met in order to ask for changes online?
So as to change your address online, you need to submit the scanned copy of this proof of address. In the event your record is not accepted by UIDAI, the update request will be revoked.
5. Can I submit my upgrade petition in a local language as well?
It’s possible to submit the upgrade request in any language you feel comfortable with. The language is not an issue whilst upgrading the facts in Aadhar.
6. What happens when my cellular number is not registered with Aadhaar government?
In the event your mobile is not registered with UIDAI, you will not be able to avail any of the online facilities related to Aadhaar. It’s possible to get your cellular number linked with Aadhaar by visiting the Aadhaar Enrolment Centre.
7.How do I enroll my mobile number so as to make changes online?
So as to register your cellular number with UIDAI, visit a nearby Aadhaar Enrolment Centre and submit the Aadhaar Enrolment/Correction form mentioning your cell number in the shape. You do not have to provide any evidence for registering your mobile number with Aadhaar.
8. Do I have to provide any files in order to update/change my cellular details?
You don’t have to provide any files to update/change your cellular number. Simply fill the Aadhar Enrolment/Correction Form and submit it along with the updation fee of Rs 25.
9. Can it be feasible to ask for a change in data through offline manners?
The only residential address could be updated online as well as offline through an article. However, you can update all your biometric and demographic details by visiting a local Aadhaar Enrolment Centre.
10. Where should I send the post/letter?
Post Box Number 10,
Madhya Pradesh — 480001
11. Could I update info pertaining to my child/ward?
Among the parents must mention their Aadhaar details for your kid. In case changes are finished in their cards, they need to get it upgraded in their kid’s Aadhar too.
12. My kid’s address has to be upgraded inside their Aadhaar card. Could it be accomplished?
You can get your Aadhar updated using all the new address and furnish your Aadhaar card as the evidence of address for updating address on your kid’s Aadhaar.
13. I don’t have a proof of speech with me. Is it still possible to request for an alteration in the speech in my kid’s Aadhaar?
You can get the address upgraded in your child’s Aadhaar by furnishing your Aadhaar card as the proof of speech. You do not have to provide an extra proof of speech for your child.
14. Do I need to supply my previous information while requesting for change/correction/modification of information?
You do not have to provide some of the last data. You need to mention only the new data which has to be updated in your Aadhaar. Also, provide an evidence for the suggested upgrade.
15. Do I have to mention that the salutation if I’m asking for a correction in my name through article?
No salutation is needed while applying for making corrections in your Aadhaar. You have to only mention your correct title to update your title in Aadhar card.
16. Can I change/modify the data after I submit the request for correction online?
No, the petition once submitted online cannot be altered. Please be sure that you enter correct information in the shape before finally submitting it.
17. Can I be provided with an updated Aadhaar letter when the details are corrected?
You are able to download the upgraded e-Aadhaar out of UIDAI’s website. Additionally, you can refresh your Aadhaar details from the mAadhaar app once the information in your Aadhar is upgraded.
18. I’ve altered my email ID and will need to update the same in my Aadhaar. How do I do so?
You must see one of the Aadhaar Enrolment Centres and also fill the Aadhaar Enrolment/Correction Form mentioning the brand new email id. A charge of Rs 25 is charged in the candidate for updating the Aadhaar details.
19. Can my petition application be denied?
Yes, the update request of an individual can be rejected on grounds that the records supporting the shift are not submitted or aren’t approved by UIDAI.
20. What happens if my Aadhaar is frozen?
Those men and women that are unable to give correct details at the time of enrolment have a possibility of receiving their Aadhaar suspended. Furthermore, if a person has an Aadhaar but he applies again, then his Aadhaar card won’t be generated. This may happen even in the later stages of verification (after enrolment).
21. Do I have to give c/o info in the speech?
It’s not essential to give C/O information in the address. You can also mention S/O, W/O or even D/O in your address. But if a person mentions it in his address, his speech will be updated as it’s written in the shape.