The deadline for linking the Aadhaar number with an individual’s bank accounts is March 31, 2018. For clients who might not have linked their Aadhaar number together with the bank account, they may have obtained messages requesting them to do so. For those who have done this linking, there’s an easy method of confirming the same. We explain below how to check if your Aadhaar amount is associated with the bank account in the cell phone.
Step 1: First, visit the dialer program on your mobile and just punch in *99*99*1. Then the interface will request that you input your Aadhaar number. Now enter your 12 digit Aadhaar card amount.
Measure 2: This will probably be accompanied by a confirmation if the Aadhaar card number is correct. Double check and once you answer yes, a message appears, which shows the name of the lender to that the Aadhaar card number is connected.
On the other hand, the problem is that in the event that you’ve got multiple bank accounts, the port only shows the last lender with which you linked your Aadhaar card number. For instance, you have an accounts in ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra, SBI, and the previous bank where you connected was SBI, then only SBI will appear within this list. Alternately a user can visit the Aadhaar UIDAI website and await bank-Aadhaar linking standing.
In cases like this, follow these directions.
One: Visit http://resident.uidai.gov.in/ and Search for Aadhaar services at the bottom of the page. Among the choices listed is “Assess Aadhaar-Bank Account Linking Status”. Click on this.
Two: Just enter your Aadhaar amount, followed by the captcha text which is shown below. The OTP will be generated and sent to your registered mobile number.
Three: Input the OTP and you’ll be shown the status of Aadhaar linking with the bank accounts in question. Yet more, the website just reflects the bank account which was last connected to the Aadhaar number rather than all the accounts you might have available at the moment. For other bank accounts, you will have to connect with the respective bank to check on the status.
Remember as soon as you submit Aadhaar card details, the lender will inform you and send a confirmation message to the exact same as well following the linking has been set up. For those who need to upgrade their current mobile number together with the Aadhaar card and also find themselves not able to get the OTP, they might have to go to an Aadhaar centre and find the info updated. The mobile number details cannot be updated on the internet.
These are the incoming searches we have got from you:
- AADHAAR Card link with SBI Bank account (State Bank of India)
- AADHAAR Card link with HDFC Bank account
- AADHAAR Card link with ICICI Bank account
- AADHAAR Card link with Axis Bank account
- AADHAAR Card link with PNB account (Punjab National Bank)
- AADHAAR Card link with UCO Bank account
- AADHAAR Card link with Bank of India account
- AADHAAR Card link with Bank of Baroda account
- AADHAAR Card link with Corporation Bank account
- AADHAAR Card link with Andhra Bank account
- AADHAAR Card link with Indian Bank account
- AADHAAR Card link with Allahabad Bank account
- AADHAAR Card link with State Bank of Hyderabad account
- AADHAAR Card link with Canara Bank account
- AADHAAR Card link with Union Bank of India account
- AADHAAR Card link with IDBI Bank account
- AADHAAR Card link with The Standard Chartered Bank account
- AADHAAR Card link with Oriental Bank of Commerce account
- AADHAAR Card link with Central bank of India account
- AADHAAR Card link with Punjab and Sindh Bank account
If you have PAN card and haven’t linked it to your Aadhaar number then you can link it now. Check out our article on Link PAN Card to Aadhaar Card. You can also link your Aadhaar card to your mobile number.